- You have noticed strange sounds
or volume changes on your phone lines.
- You have noticed static, popping,
or scratching on your phone lines.
- You can hear sounds coming from
your phone's handset when it's hung up.
- Your phone often rings and nobody
is there or a tone/beep is heard.
- Your radio or television has
suddenly developed strange interference.
- Secret meetings and/or bids seem
to be less than secret.
- People seem to know your activities
when they shouldn't.
- You have been the victim of a
burglary, but nothing was taken.
- Electrical wall plates appear
to have been moved slightly or "jarred."
- Dime-sized discoloration has
suddenly appeared on the wall paint.
- White dry-wall dust/debris is
noticed on the floor next to the wall.
- Small pieces of ceiling tiles,
or "grit" is noticed on the floor, or on the surface area
of your desk.
- Nails and screws previously covered
with paint are scraped off or loose.
- You notice that the phone company
trucks/"employees" are spending a lot of time doing repair
work near your home or office.
- Telephone, cable, plumbing, or
air conditioning repair people show up to do work when no one had called
- Your door locks suddenly don't
"feel right" or are broken.
- Furniture has been moved slightly,
and no one knows why.
- Service or delivery trucks are
often parked nearby with nobody in them.
- Things "seem" to have
been rummaged through, but nothing is missing.
- Certain types of items have "just
appeared" in your office of home, but nobody seems to know how
they got there.
- Indoor pets are mysteriously