On Friday, October 14, 2005, Win Animal Rights will launch a full out offensive campaign against the investors and market makers of LSRI (aka Huntingdon Life Scienes or HLS).
TARGETS: MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS
(Ranked by # of shares held)
1. Dalton, Greiner, Hartman, Maher & Company (Boston Private Bank & Trust) - 615,000 shares
2. WM Group of Funds (Washington Mutual) - 188,430 shares
3. Cortina Asset Management - 165,000
4. Thomson, Horstmann and Bryant, Inc. - 140,000 shares
5. Royce & Associates, Inc. - 120,000
6. American Century - 90,000
7. Buffalo Micro Cap Fund - 50,000
Listings in italics notate New York/New Jersey offices. Highlighted for special "in-person" attention.
TARGETS: MAJOR MARKET MAKERS
1. VERT - The Vertical Group - 386,899 shares
2. LGTD - Legacy Trading - 216,250 shares
3. CLYP - Carlin Equities - 83,882 shares
4. SEAB - Seaboard Securities - 78,635 shares
Launch Weekend Protest Activities
Friday, October 14th & Saturday, October 15th meet at 12:00 pm at Grand Central Station, Lexington Avenue and 42nd St. on the Lower Level Food Court at Two Boots Pizzeria.
Tired of participating in protests that never seem to get results? Join Operation: Slip Slide as we protest the largest shareholders of LSRI (aka HLS) stock. We have a history of achieving our goals, be part of it. Targets include: Dalton Greiner, Washington Mutual, American Century, Royce, Vertical Group, Seaboard Securties and others.
If you cannot make the protests, you can still participate. We will be releasing daily action alerts starting on Monday, October 17, 2005. Get those quarters and calling cards ready.
For more info contact: Win Animal Rights/W.A.R.:
call: 646-267-9934 or visit our website: